Free match day programs at each home game this season
- All home match day programs free to fans
- Additionally accessible to download on htafc.com
- 28-page version accessible on a first come, first served premise
A suggestion to allies that Huddersfield Town’s match day program, The Terrier, is free to each ally on a first come, first served premise at match days at the John Smith’s Stadium!
A predetermined number of projects will be accessible online from shop.htafc.com later the finish of the match, albeit kindly note that you will be charged for postage.
A computerized form of the program can likewise be viewed as later each game by CLICKING HERE.
INSIDE THE Program
The customary 28-page program incorporates:
- Notes from Head Coach Carlos Corberan and CEO Mark Devlin
- Lowdown on the resistance
- Verifiable pieces on Town, including ‘Local Hero’ and ‘On This Day’
- Extraordinary highlights across the season (Rainbow Laces, Kindertag, Remembrance Day)
- Restrictive player interviews
- Installations, results, crew records and authorities
- Junior Blue and Whites
Starting at 2022, a committed page for Young Terriers will turn into a standard piece of the program.
Duplicates are accessible on a first come, first served premise from the accompanying places:
- Center Stand – as you go through the Turnstiles
- Incredible Media Stand – as you go through the Turnstiles
- Chadwick Lawrence Stand North entry – between the entryways and the Stand
- Chadwick Lawrence Stand South entry – at the lower part of the steps
- Wizardry Rock Brewing Stand Home Area – as you go through the Turnstiles
- Wizardry Rock Brewing Stand Away Area – as you go through the Turnstiles
FanKlappers will likewise be accessible from these places!
FAN MEMORIAL 2021
Town’s Boxing Day installation against Blackpool will check the Club’s yearly Fan Memorial.
The game will allow allies a memorable opportunity the people who have lost their lives in 2021, with all names and photographs to be shown on the big screen before start off and at half-time.
As usual, each name that has been advanced will likewise be imprinted in The Terrier.